Wireless Network Watcher is a small utility that scans your wireless network and displays the list of all computers and devices that are currently connected to your network.
For every computer or device that is connected to your network, the following information is displayed: IP address, MAC address, the company that manufactured the network card, and optionally the computer name.
You can also export the connected devices list into html/xml/csv/text file, or copy the list to the clipboard and then paste into Excel or other spreadsheet application.
System Requirements And Limitations:
- This utility works on Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003/2008, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11.
- This utility can only scan a wireless network that you’re currently connected to. It cannot scan other wireless networks.
- In rare cases, it’s possible that Wireless Network Watcher won’t detect the correct wireless network adapter, and then you should go to ‘Advanced Options’ window (F9), and manually choose the correct network adapter.
- although this utility is officially designed for wireless networks, you can also use it to scan a small wired network.
- Added ‘Black Background’ option (Under the View menu). When it’s turned on, the main table is displayed in black background and white text, instead of default system colors.
- Updated the internal MAC addresses database.