StructurePoint spColumn Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of StructurePoint spColumn.
StructurePoint spColumn Overview
StructurePoint spColumn is a powerful application that helps the structural engineers in designing and analyzing concrete parts of civil structures. The tool is widely used for design and investigation of columns, shear walls, bridge piers as well as typical framing elements in buildings and other complex structures.
It has the ability to analyze the concrete parts that might be rectangular, round, irregular and with any reinforcement design or pattern. The program is packed in a classical-looking interface that doesn’t put emphasis on appearance and offers a well-structured layout enabling you to easily input data, view the model, and make adjustments.
StructurePoint spColumn is a powerful and highly reliable program that offers investigation of irregularly shaped, reinforced concrete column sections that may contain openings or boundary elements. It comes equipped with ACI 318 and CSA A23.3 code standards for the design of concrete columns, and has three levels of visualization capabilities for error levels. Moreover, provides a fully-featured 3D visualization of the nominal and factored failure surface. It also has the ability to import or export DXF files, nominal interaction diagrams, and display of capacities at your load point are just a few of the rich program features.
The tool also enables you to check irregularities and reinforce concrete columns in the border areas and the banks. All in all, StructurePoint spColumn is an impressive application that comes bundled with some powerful features and configuration properties for designing and examining structural projects with multiple columns.
Features of StructurePoint spColumn
Below are some noticeable features which you will experience after StructurePoint spColumn Free Download.
- Powerful application that helps the structural engineers in designing and analyzing concrete parts of civil structures.
- Ability to analyze the concrete parts that might be rectangular, round, irregular and with any reinforcement design or pattern.
- Offers simple-to-use interface enabling you to easily input data, view the model, and make adjustments.
- Equipped with ACI 318 and CSA A23.3 code standards for the design of concrete columns.
- Offers three levels of visualization capabilities for error levels.
- Supports rectangular, circular, and irregular surfaces,
- Ability to customize the display of interactive diagram.
- Offers both graphic and command line mode.
- Ability to import or export DXF files.
StructurePoint spColumn Technical Setup Details
Prior to start StructurePoint spColumn Free Download, ensure the availability of the below listed system specifications.
- Software Full Name: StructurePoint spColumn
- Setup File Name: 115 MB
- Setup Size: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 06th Mar 2020
- Developers: StructurePoint
System Requirements for StructurePoint spColumn
- Operating System: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 1 GB (2 GB Recommended)
- Hard Disk: 200 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV or above
StructurePoint spColumn Free Download
Click on the Download button to start StructurePoint spColumn Free Download. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Operating System.