Soundsdivine Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE) Free Download. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Soundsdivine Acoustic Reality.
Soundsdivine Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE) Overview
This sound collection uses a unique collection of Omni sphere acoustic samples to create a series of presets inspired by traditional instruments from the Americas, Europe, Africa, India and Japan. Acoustic reality is divided into 8 different categories – drums, guitars, keyboards, placks, metal, strings, winds and FX.It includes classical guitars, banjos, Cuatro guitars, kawahinquos, charango, sitars, Hawaiian slide guitars, cymbals, Japanese koto, kalimbas, steel drums, harps, acoustic basses, drums, flutes, bells, vibraphones, Rhodes pianos and much more another.
This project is a unique and cutting-edge tool for both clients and design teams and could transform building and infrastructure design with a combination of audio-prediction modelling and gaming-quality graphics. It involves the design and development of a portable, interactive audio and visual virtual experience.
Acoustics is often referred to as a dark art. It is full of different notations and definitions and a lot of time is spent trying to convey the meaning of these to the design team and to client.
Features of Soundsdivine – Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE)
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Soundsdivine – Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE) free download.
- Gaming control, dynamic environment
- Real-time source receiver detections
- HRTF database (ITA dummy head recordings).
- FFT and iFFT libraries (open source from MIT USA)
- Audio filter rendering
- Visual rendering
- Sounds divine
Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE) Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Soundsdivine – Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE)
- Setup File Name: Soundsdivine_Acoustic_Reality.zip
- Full Setup Size: 6.8 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 17th May 2020
- Developers: Soundsdivine
System Requirements For Soundsdivine – Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE)
Before you start Soundsdivine – Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE) free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 10 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
Soundsdivine – Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE) Free Download
Click on below button to start Soundsdivine – Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE) Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Soundsdivine – Acoustic Reality (OMNISPHERE). This would be compatible with 64-bit windows.