Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT) Free Download. Full offline installer standalone setup of Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT).
Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT) Overview
Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT) is a folk wind instrument that conveys the dark soul of the ancient Aztecs – the “death whistle” that was used during human sacrifice and war during the Aztec era. This is a powerful tool that produces the loudest, most ear piercing screams you will ever hear from a whistle. This whistle is of the same kind as the whistle of birds or animals and is made of clay and kilned. It has two chambers that create air pockets and which cause resonance when blown through.
The program offers an extensive Kontakt library that includes a variety of playable articulations. The library comes equipped with flexible control features, like attack, release, transient offset, dynamic swelling, octave, vibrato and a robust Arpeggiator system that provides a full range of custom dynamic arpeggiation modes and step sequencer pattern creation options.
The application includes a harsh, raspy sound very much like a dying breath. It comes loaded with a wide range of recorded sustains, flutter-tongues, staccatos, hand percussion and effects with multiple dynamic layers and up to 12x round-robin. Featuring deep velocity layering and natural round-robin variation, together with unique sound-designed and atmospheric content, the Aztec Death Whistle library puts the soul and essence of this dark and unique instrument into the palm of your hand.
The tool has been recorded in a large cathedral from both close and far stereo mic positions to bring out a darker, more mysterious and ambient quality. The application also offers a wide variety of dark, ethereal and sinister sound designed ambiences, synth patches and FX presets created with the raw acoustic source to give you plenty of bad dreams to get your horror on. You can manipulate the samples directly and import them into any wav-compatible audio software you wish.
Features of Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT)
Below are some noticeable features which you will experience after Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT) Free Download
- Fully multi-sampled Aztec clay resonator whistle.
- 14 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations and performance controls.
- Beautifully rendered 3D user interface
- Special Midi-CC and Velocity-crossfaded presets
- Custom sound-designed FX and ambient presets in a variety of categories and styles.
- Sustains and staccatos with and without flutter-tongue rolls.
- 3 Mic positions for main articulations: Dry Studio, Hall Close and Hall Far.
- Dynamic hand percussion articulations played on the clay whistle
- Short and long single-shot effects and stingers
- Round robin for every staccato and hand percussion articulation.
- Multi-mode Arpeggiation with step-sequencer.
- Convolution Reverb with 70 different cathedrals, churches, chambers, rooms, halls and special effect impulses.
- A full multi-effects rack, with EQ, filter, phaser, flanger, delay, distortion, amp & speaker simulation and more.
Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT) Technical Setup Details
Prior to start Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT) Free Download, ensure the availability of the below listed system specifications
- Software Full Name: Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT)
- Setup File Name: Soundiron.Aztec.Death.Whistle-KONTAKT.rar
- Setup Size: 1 GB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 02nd Oct 2020
- Developers: Soundiron
System Requirements for Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT)
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- RAM: 4 GB
- Hard Disk: 1.5 GB
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or higher processor
Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT) Free Download
Click on the link below to start Soundiron – Aztec Death Whistle (KONTAKT) Free Download. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Operating System..