A software solution with all the features and ease of use that can be used by radiologists and other medical professionals to view, analyze, and edit DICOM files.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Sante DICOM Editor Download Details
- License:Demo ($480)
- File size:74.40 Mb
- Updated:Dec 08, 2022
- User Rating:4.3 / 5 (3 votes)
- Editors’ Review:Not yet reviewed
Sante DICOM Editor is the application you need and can afford, whether you are a student, a researcher, or a radiologist. You can measure, edit, or annotate DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine) files in a variety of ways with this program, and you can also make videos.
From the developer:
Sante DICOM Editor allows you to edit, view, and convert medical images in DICOM format. It is ideal for radiologists, medical imaging professionals, and any other specialist that handles patient images in DICOM format. Built-in anonymizer can remove annotations and personal details of patients (suitable as well for avoiding issues with the GDPR regulation 2016/679 of EU).
Fully-featured layout panel
Fully functional layout panel The program’s main window is designed to look like a Microsoft application interface, with menus and icons that make you think of Microsoft.
Sante DICOM Supervisor empowers you to alter headers, eliminate outlines, apply picture handling channels, make and convert DICOM documents. In addition, you can make use of the anonymizer feature to remove annotations that have been burned in, measure localized areas or volumes, compare CT scans, and create videos using DICOM files.
It is very helpful that DICOM files can be exported to other formats like JPEG, AVI, HTML, BMP, TIF, or PNG because these files can contain multiple images or animations and take up a lot of hard drive space. The application is notable for supporting even unusual formats like RAW, JPEG2000, and BIN.
The fact that DICOMDIR’s contents are presented in the form of a tree makes it simple to access lists containing a series of DICOM files, which is another interesting feature. In addition, the program is able to estimate how much memory is needed to store the selected series. The “memory required” number will blink if the maximum memory threshold has been reached.
What’s new in Sante DICOM Editor 8.1.11:
- An issue with editing some SQ items has been solved
- An issue with intensity inverting in some DX images has been solved
- Increased the time for C-FIND timeouts
- Gives you the ability to create and/or convert DICOM files.
- Allows you to edit headers, remove frames, and apply image processing filters with ease.
- An anonymizer that allows you to remove burned in annotations.
- Allows you to compare CT scans and/or create videos using DICOM files.
- Provides you with various formatting export options (JPEG, AVI, HTML, BMP, TIF, PNG, etc.).
- Support for uncommon formats (RAW, JPEG2000, BIN, etc.).
- A handy help menu to aide you if you get stuck.
- Intel Core i3 1.3GHz or greater
- 2 GB memory or more
- Graphics card with 256 MB memory
- 1024×768 screen resolution or above and true color (16M Colors)
- Pointer device (Mouse)
- 30MB free space on hard disk
- Watermark on the opened file
- Nag screen
The fact that this application comes with a help menu that teaches you how to work with DICOM files and understand them is greatly appreciated. We did not encounter any glitches or crashes during our tests, and both the memory and CPU usage remained at moderate levels.