Quickreport Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of Quickreport Free Download.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
QuickReport is a complete, brought together report builder, 100% written in Delphi code and completely integrated with Delphi and C ++ Builder. Designing reports within the Delphi/C ++ Builder IDE environment is done using the form planner as a report creator.FLIR QuickReport, allows users to organize and analyze the radiometric images from its infrared cameras and present them in a report in only three easy advances.The software allows the user to adjust the level, span, zoom and pan of the camera. FLIR QuickReport features a decision of ten distinctive shading palettes. The alarm displays risk of surface condensation, shape development and inadequate insulation.You can also download Rave Reports.
The inherent report templates allow the user to either include two infrared images, or an infrared image and a digital photo. Image descriptions and content and voice remarks can be transferred automatically into the report. It can use any data fragment inherited from the VCL TDataset class. The summary table gives an average to accessing any data that can be accessed by Delphi or C ++ Builder, while retaining all the report’s attributes and features.
Reports can be sent straightforwardly to the printer, saved in a book format for future viewing, or saved in formats, for example, HTML, PDF, XML, CSV, XL, WMF, ASCII. HTML and PDF can also be delivered to create fileless yield, also known as sans file mode.
Features of Quickreport
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after Quickreport free download.
- Adjust level, span, and shading palette.
- Change Isotherm and temperature levels and create spot meters, lines, and areas.
- Email at least one images and alter parameters for the Dewpoint and Insulation alarms and add your company logo to inspection reports.
- Drag-and-drop images and review report pages and Digitally zoom and pan up to multiple times.
- Fusion: Interval/Blending/Picture-in-Picture.
- Text remarks: Add/Delete/Edit.
Quickreport Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: Quickreport
- Setup File Name: QR6DXE10_3_Rio_W64_installer.exe
- Full Setup Size: 24 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 02nd Feb 2020
- Developers: Quickreport
System Requirements For Quickreport
Before you start Quickreport free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later
Quickreport Free Download
Click on Download button to start Quickreport Free Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for Quickreport. This would be compatible with both 32 bit and 64 bit windows.