qBittorrent Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of qBittorrent v4.2.5.
qBittorrent is a reliable, portable and peer-to-peer file sharing Bittorrent client that enables you easily manage your downloads allowing you to share files with other people. It is an interesting alternativ to the well-known µtorrent offering several interesting options for those users who need to download torrents. The application is designed for both downloading and creating torrents. Using qBittorrent, you can easily manage all sorts of contents as it includes a built-in search engine with support for the main .torrent databases, RSS feeds.
It offers support for all kinds of BitTorrent extensions, such as DHT, peer exchange, fill encryption, magnet and BitComet URIs. It includes a search box to search for torrents and you will not have to browse websites to find the file you need, just run qBittorrent and search for it. The program comes with a neat and clean interface bearing intuitive layout that is easy to work with. You don’t need to configure any settings or run any configuration wizard to get it working.
qBittorrent is a powerful application giving you the possibility to perform simultaneous search in the most important sites and categorize the results according to the given requests. The files are presented in a list along with the name, size, download status, number of seeds and peers and the download speed. The program lets you pause or resume the download process, limit the download and upload speed, as well as the share ratio. It also gives you a preview of all the torrents so that you can view all the files or only those that have completed downloading. Moreover, the application enables you to create your own torrent files and share your files with the rest of the community. The process is simple and only requires that you choose the file or folder from your disks and fill in a few fields, such as tracker URLs, web seeds URLS and a comment.
The file can be uploaded immediately or set as “Private”, a feature that prevents the file to be distributed on the DHT network. It is compatible with UPnP / NAT-PMP and includes RSS subscription with download filters, etc. The program enables you to optimize your download files through sequential ordering, bandwidth management and port forwarding. All in all,qBittorent is an amazing application that works quite fast. The software is easy to use, so inexperienced users should be able to quickly figure out all the program’s ins and outs.
Features of qBittorrent
Below are some noticeable features which you will experience after qBittorrent Free Download.
- Powerful file sharing client that easily manage your downloads.
- Designed for both downloading and creating torrents.
- Easily manage all sorts of contents as it includes a built-in search engine with support for the main .torrent databases, RSS feeds.
- Support for all kinds of BitTorrent extensions, such as DHT, peer exchange, fill encryption, magnet and BitComet URIs.
- Lets you pause or resume the download process, limit the download and upload speed.
- Supports batch processing.
- Ability to view all the files or only those that have completed downloading.
- Optimize your download files through sequential ordering, bandwidth management and port forwarding.
qBittorrent Technical Setup Details
Prior to start qBittorrent Free Download, ensure the availability of the below listed system specifications.
- Software Full Name: qBittorrent
- Setup File Name: qBittorrent_4.2.5.rar
- Setup Size: 48 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 24th July 2020
- Developers: qBittorrent
qBittorrent System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows -XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32 and 64 Bit)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 50 MB
- Processor: 2 GHz Processor
qBittorrent Free Download
Click on the below button to start qBittorrent Free Download. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Operating System.