Windows PC Apps
MATLAB R2023a Download | TechSpot
MATLAB combines a desktop environment tuned for iterative analysis and design processes with a programming language that expresses matrix and array mathematics directly. It includes the Live Editor for creating scripts that combine code, output, and formatted text in an executable notebook.
- MATLAB toolboxes are professionally developed, rigorously tested, and fully documented.
With Interactive Apps
- MATLAB apps let you see how different algorithms work with your data. Iterate until you’ve got the results you want, then automatically generate a MATLAB program to reproduce or automate your work.
And the Ability to Scale
- Scale your analyses to run on clusters, GPUs, and clouds with only minor code changes. There’s no need to rewrite your code or learn big data programming and out-of-memory techniques.
Deploy to Enterprise Applications
- MATLAB code is production ready, so you can go directly to your cloud and enterprise systems, and integrate with data sources and business systems.
Run on Embedded Devices
- Automatically convert MATLAB algorithms to C/C++, HDL, and CUDA code to run on your embedded processor or FPGA/ASIC.
Integrate with Model-Based Design
- MATLAB works with Simulink to support Model-Based Design, which is used for multidomain simulation, automatic code generation, and test and verification of embedded systems.
Explore MATLAB Solutions for:
- Data Analytics
- Wireless Communications
- Deep Learning
- Computer Vision
- Signal Processing
- Quantitative Finance and Risk Management
- Control Systems
- New – Live Editor Controls: Add numeric spinners to increment and decrement variable values in live scripts (R2022b); create dynamic controls by linking variables to values of live editor controls (R2021a); and set default values (R2021b)
- New – Live Editor Tasks: Specify what code to run when control value changes (R2022b); develop your own Live Editor tasks for use in live scripts (R2022a)
- New – Themes in MATLAB Online: Change the colors of the MATLAB desktop to match your operating system color scheme (R2022b)
- Editor Python Support: View and edit Python files with syntax highlighting, auto-indenting, and delimiter matching (R2022a)
- Live Editor Colors: Change the text and background colors of live scripts and functions (R2022a)
- Live Editor Export: Export live scripts and functions programmatically using the export function (R2022a)
- Editor: Code refactoring and block editing, improved code suggestions, automatic code completion, and inline debugging controls (R2021b)
- Live Editor Animations: Use interactive interface to control animations (R2021a) and export them to movies or animated GIFs (R2021b)