IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free Download Latest Version. It is full offline installer standalone setup of IM-Magic Partition Resizer.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
IM-Magic Partition Resizer Overview
IM-Magic Partition Resizer is powerful and reliable disk management software that allows you to extend, move, shrink, merge partitions and redistribute disk free space without destroying or changing the data on the hard drives. You can decrease a huge volume of data without formatting the free space. Using this smart application, you can manage the space on your hard drive and other removable devices by shrinking and extending the partitions up to 100% safety without losing the data.
It supports FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems as well as GPT, MBR and 2TB disks. The program comes with a neat and clean interface enabling the users to preview the current partitions on their PCs, as well as the unallocated space and determines how much space is occupied on each drive that will be displayed as a percentage.
IM-Magic Partition Resizer is a smart tool packed with advanced technology that will not affect the system even when the system is crashed or suffered power failure during resizing. The tool comes in handy when you are facing your disk partitions either running out of space or with a lot of free space, you may use this software to re-arrange the allocations for better computer performance.
Apart from resizing partitions, the application also enables you to merge partitions and perform other partition management operations such as the ability to format partitions, delete volumes, copy partitions, create partitions and erase partitions. The program allows you to select the partition you want to move or shrink and then allocate its target size in MB.
However, those users who don’t know the exact size, they may take the advantage of the sliders to visually adjust how large the partition should be. While selecting the new size, the application allows you to keep an eye on the total amount of space that will remain unallocated and ensures you it is sufficient to create another partition.
Features of IM-Magic Partition Resizer
Below are some noticeable features which you will experience after IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free Download.
- Reliable disk management software that allows you to extend, move, shrink, merge partitions and redistribute disk free space without destroying or changing the data on the hard drives.
- Allows you decrease a huge volume of data without formatting the free space.
- Offers neat and clean GUI that can be navigated by users of all levels of expertise.
- Shows proportions of disk or partitions.
- Supports FAT16, FAT32 and NTFS file systems as well as GPT, MBR and 2TB disks.
- Ability to shrink or extend the partitions up to 100% safety without losing the data.
- Helps you re-arrange the allocations when you are facing your hard drives either running out of space or with a lot of free space.
- Includes sliders enabling you to visually adjust how large the partition should be.
- Allows you merge, format, delete, copy, create and erase partitions.
- Lets you allocate partitions size in MB.
IM-Magic Partition Resizer Technical Setup Details
Prior to start IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free Download, ensure the availability of the below listed system specifications.
- Software Full Name: IM-Magic Partition Resizer
- Setup File Name: IM-Magic_Partition_Resizer_3.6.0.zip
- Setup Size: 11 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Mechanical: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 02nd Jun 2020
- Developers: IM-Magic Partition
System Requirements for IM-Magic Partition Resizer
- Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- RAM: 1 GB
- Hard Disk: 20 MB
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 500 MHz or higher Processor
- Display Card: Accelerated 3D graphics
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Sound card
IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free Download
Click on the below link to start IM-Magic Partition Resizer Free Download. This is a full offline installer and standalone setup for Windows Operating System.