HDDExpert Free Download Latest Version for Windows. It is full offline installer standalone setup of HDDExpert Free Download.
HDDExpert is a simple and useful application which helps users to perform disk analysis with a simple click. The application has lets users to interpret the S.M.A.R.T attributes too. It also offers an overview of your computer’s storage units (HDD, SSD), offering detailed health and performance information based on S.M.A.R.T. attributes. It offers quick and easy to read S.M.A.R.T. attribute classification such as Health, Failures, Performance.
HDDExpert has a wide range of support for languages through which users can switch between languages as per requirements and achieve a more native environment. After the installation, users will be introduced with all important and useful information related to the Drive heath and status such as Temperatures, Cycles and much more.
It can export a text file with all the HDD’s important events. It let users store and keep good condition of their drives. As previously mentioned the application has supports for both Hard drives and Solid State Drives too.
Features of HDDExpert
Below are some noticeable features which you’ll experience after HDDExpert free download.
- Analyze disk status.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Fast and quick operations.
- Export the status to text format.
- Supports both hard drives and SSD.
- It can easily read S.M.A.R.T Attributes.
HDDExpert Technical Setup Details
- Software Full Name: HDDExpert
- Setup File Name: HDDExpert.126.96.36.199.rar
- Full Setup Size: 3 MB
- Setup Type: Offline Installer / Full Standalone Setup
- Compatibility Architecture: 32 Bit (x86) / 64 Bit (x64)
- Latest Version Release Added On: 07th Oct 2020
- Developers: KC Softwares
System Requirements For HDDExpert
Before you start HDDExpert free download, make sure your PC meets minimum system requirements.
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 5 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
HDDExpert Free Download
Click on below button to start HDDExpert Download. This is complete offline installer and standalone setup for HDDExpert. This would be compatible with 32 bit and 64-bit windows.