Securely connect, collaborate, and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
- Meet safely – video meetings are encrypted in transit and our array of safety measures are continuously updated for added protection
- Host large meetings – invite up to 250 participants to a meeting, whether they’re in the same team or outside of your organization
- Easy access on any device – share a link and invite team members to join your conversations with one click from a web browser or the Google Meet mobile app
- Share your screen – present documents, slides, and more during your conference call.
- Participate in broadcasted events – teams, businesses, and schools can view and present in live-streamed events that include up to 100,000 in-domain viewers
- Record for later – for important events on your calendar, hit record while in the meeting and get the recording file straight from Google Drive
- Follow along – live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology
- Improved support for 250 person meetings
- Real-time captions
- International dial-in numbers for any meeting
- Bug fixes and performance improvements