It allows you to conveniently access gameplay performance metrics and PC system info on your smartphone and/or tablet. You can easily connect to your PC either by a QR code in Radeon Settings or manually entering the required info. It is designed with today’s socially-connected, mobile-first world in mind – and with the gamer at its center.
The app dashboard includes five main sections:
- The Home section contains images you can click on to learn more about AMD or AMD partner products
- PC Performance Monitoring enables you to monitor and track gaming performance and system info of your PC through easy-to-understand bar graphs
- Radeon ReLive section enables you to capture or stream your gameplay, and share the gameplay moments saved on your PC.
- The News Feed allows you to receive info from AMD social feeds, as well as options to share them across your social channels.
- App Settings allows users to connect to their saved connection profiles, initiate a new PC connection and select whether they want their device’s display to be always on or not
- 4-Way Multiplayer available now – play with up to 4 friends in local multiplayer games across various devices.
- AMD Link 5.0 can only connect to Radeon PCs using AMD Adrenalin 23.2.1 or later to work. Please update your Adrenalin drivers to the latest release
- Some stability/connectivity issues addressed
- Localization updates