Migrate your entire OS to a new PC, have a copy of your computer in your pocket, or downgrade from Windows 10/11 to Windows 7.
Installable clones of Windows 7/8.x/10/11
Make a copy of your Windows OS (including all software and your data) on a USB thumbdrive or USB HDD and instantly transfer an entire OS to another computer, even with dissimilar hardware. If your laptop is lost or stolen, hard drive fails or Windows Update fails, or next ransomware virus strikes, then you can have your OS, software and data stored in the safe place, and restore it from USB storage device in no time.
Bootable clones of Windows 8.x/10/11
Using FlashBoot Pro, you can boot Windows directly from USB storage device on any computer you want. Need a second digital environment for privacy or entertainment? Need your favorite browser, app, game or document on travel? Just break out a copy of your computer out of your pocket! Bootable clone of your OS prepared by FlashBoot Pro is ready to go wherever you go.
Installation of Windows 7 to the modern computers
FlashBoot Pro enables you to install Windows 7 on the modern Intel and AMD platforms quickly and easily. For maximum compatibility, it has prepackaged generic drivers for USB 3.x host controllers and NVMe controllers. Also FlashBoot Pro can patch Windows 7 UEFI loader to enable installation of Windows 7 to the modern computers based on pure UEFI firmware (that is, without CSM/Legacy boot option).
Free edition of FlashBoot supports conversion of Windows Setup ISO file to bootable USB storage device, installation of full-featured Windows 8.x/10/11 from setup ISO file to USB storage device, and USB storage device imaging.
- Prepare USB thumbdrive for installation of Windows 10/11, Windows 8.x, Windows 7 or Windows Vista to internal HDD/SSD
- Install full-featured Windows 10/11 or Windows 8.x to USB thumbdrive, which will boot independently from main OS on HDD/SSD
- Save USB thumbdrive to image file
- Restore USB thumbdrive from image file
- Copy USB thumbdrive to another USB thumbdrive, retaining bootability
- Install DOS to USB thumbdrive
- Install UEFI shell to USB thumbdrive
- Quickly format USB thumbdrive
- Wipe USB thumbdrive (securely erase all data)
- Starting from this version, FlashBoot Free automatically splits large (4 Gb or more) install.wim to install.swm, install2.swm etc when converting Windows Setup from ISO file or DVD disc to the bootable USB thumbdrive with FAT32 filesystem.
- Likewise, FlashBoot Pro automatically splits install.wim if it overgrows 4 Gb during the driver integration phase in the same scenario.