FanControl 149 Download | TechSpot
FanControl lets you combine any type of fan curves together and apply a function like maximum or average to create a whole new control logic. Different curves bound to different temperature sensors, mixed together, your case fans never asked for better.
Is FanControl compatible with any fan?
FanControl is able to control the fan speed of most fan makes and models, but if needed, FanControl also features a plugin system that lets you inject any type of sensor from a third party developer or external sources.
Does FanControl work with GPUs?
Yes, FanControl centralizes all your fan control needs into one app. It lets you dynamically adjust fan speeds based on changing computer temperatures. Case fans, PSU fans (Corsair), fan controllers and GPU fans. Some models may not be supported at launch however.
What operating systems are compatible with FanControl?
FanControl works with Windows 10 and Windows 11. If your OS is Windows XP, Windows 7 or Vista you can try an alternative like SpeedFan for free.
- Save, edit and load multiple profiles
- Multiple temperature sources ( CPU, GPU, motherboard, hard drives, “.sensor” file )
- Mix different curves and sensors together
- Custom fan curves
- Manual control
- Fine tune the fan control response with steps, start %, stop %, response time and hysteresis
- Modern, dashboard-style UI
- Works as a background application with a customizable tray icon
- And more!
Fan curve types
- Linear : Temperature based linear function
- Graph : Temperature based custom curve
- Target: Temperature based that holds speed until target temperature is reached
- Mix : Use two different curves and apply a mix function (Min, Max, Sum, Average)
- Sync : Sync to an existing control
- Flat: Set a fixed %
Graph fan curve editor
- Add, remove and drag points around the graph
- Copy and paste points from a graph to another
- Fine-tune the response with the hysteresis and response time parameters
- You can now hide fan curves like controls and speeds
- Bugfix: saving proportional option on sync fan curve
- Updated LibreHardwareMonitorLib (NCT6799D, NCT6686D, Windows storage spaces)
- Renamed target fan curve to trigger fan curve to better reflect its internal logic.
- (NEW) 0 RPM override for Nvidia cards
- Opt-out of update popup for a specific version
- Configurable temperature range for graphs