Daemon Tools Lite enables you to emulate up to 4 CD/DVD virtual drives on your PC. Virtual drives will appear in your OS just like real ones. Select a virtual drive then choose a disc image you want to mount. Find the created virtual drive with mounted disc image in My Computer. Start working! Looks like working with a real drive and a real disc, doesn’t it? Yes, but it is much faster!
Create a disc image
With Daemon Tools Lite (Commercial) you can create ISO and MDS image files from original discs inserted in physical CD/DVD/HD DVD/Blu-ray drives. Or use images you have created earlier with other program. Daemon Tools products work with variety of image types.
- Creates *.iso and *.mds images;
- Emulates up to 4 virtual CD/DVD drives;
- Performs image mounting and unmounting;
- Supports *.b5t, *.b6t, *.bwt, *.ccd, *.cdi, *.cue, *.nrg, *.pdi, *.isz;
- Offers powerful command line interface.
- Switch between Light, Dark and Contrast themes
- Use Lite with screen-reading apps, and choose your preferable language
- Navigate the app using the keyboard only
- Stream movies from PC to Android TV